Pagina's

vrijdag 20 september 2013

Im Back!


Hello there, nice to meet ya! I decided to start blogging again after a year, although Im not that good in writing, its easier to just post some pictures...

Im not someone who likes to post what Im wearing daily but Im gonna share you fashion trends I like. Photography, mainly model photography and now and then the most fun moments in my life that are important enough to post.

Now something about me, Im a 29year old (for real) girl who lives in Kortrijk. My dreams are to move to Antwerp soon and becoming a great fashion stylist! Further I see my future with my boyfriend, already 8 years happy together now, and having 2 children.

Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog, dont hesitate to comment or ask me a question ;)

Love Sarah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten